Channel G is 3 plug-ins:
- G Dynamics – a fully featured console style dynamics section with an Expander/Gate, Compressor/Limiter, and a versatile filter section
- G Equalizer – a five-band professional grade console style EQ with a versatile filter section
- G Console – a combination of the G Dynamics and G Equalizer configurations
All Channel G configurations feature calibration modes for music, post production, and models of the world’s most popular analog mixing desks.
For more information, check out the Colin’s Corner article about this product.
- Multi-mode filters (high pass, low pass, notch) with selectable slopes of 6 to 24 dB/Oct
- Full featured Expander/Gate, Compressor/Limiter
- Five-band EQ with shelving and parametric sections
- Compressor/Limiter operation pre or post EQ section
- Analog Saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
HD v6: AAX DSP/Native, AU, VST
Native v6: AAX Native, AU, VST
Jun Murakawa (Buck Cherry, Ronnie Wood, Nine Inch Nails) shows how to use a sample kick to trigger the gate on a live kick.
Channel G overview with Colin McDowell.
Founder of McDSP talks about product design, implementation and all of the nitty gritty features in each product. Learn to be a power user of Channel G by reading the article here.
Every v6 plug-in has been AAX Optimized to take advantage of the new Pro Tools specification. Learn what that means for you and your audio.