SPC2000 is 3 plug-ins:
- SPC202 – two-stage configuration
- SPC303 – three-stage configuration
- SPC404 – four-stage configuration
Each compression in the SPC2000 uses the award winning McDSP CompressorBank algorithms and controls giving the user complete control of dynamic compression. Common controls such as Output (make-up gain), Threshold, Compression (Ratio), Attack, and Release are provided as well as non-standard Knee and Bite controls which allow the articulation of compression characteristics in unique and exciting ways. Multiple peak detection circuit types provide flexibility previously achieved only by owning different compression units.
- Multiple parallel and serial compression combinations
- Compression curve modeling
- Multiple peak detection circuits
- Multi-compressor control linking
- Analog Saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
HD v6: AAX DSP/Native, AU, VST
Native v6: AAX Native, AU, VST
Founder of McDSP talks about product design, implementation and all of the nitty gritty features in each product. Learn to be a power user of SPC2000 Serial/Parallel Compressor by reading the article here.
Every v6 plug-in has been AAX Optimized to take advantage of the new Pro Tools specification. Learn what that means for you and your audio.