Advanced notch filters allow the user to select the amount of signal cut, cut frequency, and width (Q). All five NF575 notch filters can be linked harmonically to address common cyclical noise problems such as 60 Hz hum.
For more information, check out the Colin’s Corner article about this product.
- High Pass Filtering (HPF) with slopes up to 36 dB/Oct
- Low Pass Filtering (LPF) with slopes up to 36 dB/Oct
- Five bands of notch filtering with linkable frequency control
- Analog Saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
HD v6: AAX DSP/Native, AU, VST
Native v6: AAX Native, AU, VST
Founder of McDSP talks about product design, implementation and all of the nitty gritty features in each product. Learn to be a power user of NF575 by reading the article here.
Every v6 plug-in has been AAX Optimized to take advantage of the new Pro Tools specification. Learn what that means for you and your audio.